Tuesday, January 08, 2008

POTD January 9, 2008

Here's my newest "Focusing on 2008" picture. I'm putting more focus on things that make me happy. One of them is a clean home. I love my Caldrea too. It makes any job I have easier because one whif of Ginger Pomelo and it doesn't seem like such a chore.
I will admit, I am not all that fond of this picture. It was already dark outside and the lighting in the kitchen is awful. I adjusted the curves but it came out so gold.

50mm 2.0, 1/100

10 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

I've never heard of this cleaner...is it organic? Tell me more, I'm interested.

Amy said...

I like the angle and the bubbles. I bet that scent is fantastic!

Sara said...

I like that it is gold. It matches your description of "warm" feelings it evokes for you! :)

Kathy P said...

cool shot! i've never seen this cleaner before either.

oh, and can you come do my house later? :)

Liz said...

oooh yeah I want to know about this cleaner... where would one procure some should they so desire?
I like that the photo has a golden tone it seems to match the color of the product.

Val said...

It doesn't have that weird low light gold look, to me. It looks nice and fresh and crisp.

Unknown said...

I've never heard of it either. But I liek the picture!

Becky said...

Pretty bottle. I love a clean house, too, I just hate the cleaning. I like the warm color.

Farrah Jobling said...

mmm...if my cleanser smelled of ginger, I'd love to clean too! I'm going to keep a look out for it!

Margaret said...

I've never heard of that cleaner before, but it sounds great. Thanks for the info. And I love the shot you posted, too. I can almost smell it from here!