Tuesday, January 15, 2008

POTD January 16, 2008



Here is the original and then after I played with it. I ran Ren's Soda Lite action on the photo, reduced the opacity on the light layer and upped the contrast a bit. Then I resized to 5x7. I hated that I couldn't get one full length of her running so I cropped what little of her shins I got in the original. Opinions?

9 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the edited version, especially the way you cropped it closer. Cute shot!

Jennifer said...

So cute - I love her dress. I like the crop, but I might bring it up a little higher, maybe to just below her hands. The focus really is on her face, but the long span of purple seems to distract from that a little.

Sharon said...

Nice improvement, beautiful photo.

Farrah Jobling said...

I love the crop...she's soo cute!

Tomboymama said...

I like it. Her expression is so cute and the crop emphasizes that.

Suzy said...

Oh she's to cute! I really like the edited version!

Becky said...

I like the crop so we can see her face better.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I love her outfit also!
cari

Val said...

Nice job! love that cute little crocheted dress