I am a 30-something year old wife to an amazing man and mom to two wonderful daughters.
Saying "I love Martha" is an understatement. I wish I had more hours in each day to get what I have to do out of the way and focus on the extras. I love spending time with my family, trying to get a little crafty, and baking when I can.
10 comments:
that's gorgeous! What is it made of?
oh this is neat. I'm also curious what is made of.
Beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking. I'd like to know what it's made of, too!
Very nice!
this is an awesome picture..it's so pretty..great job.
Very pretty. Like the composition.
Oh this is beautiful!
Beautiful picture!!
That is an awesome shot!
cari
Love that shot and I've got a similar tree so am going to try some closeups of mine too. Thx for the idea!
Post a Comment