Friday, January 18, 2008

POTD January 19, 2008

Helping Daddy make risotto.

50 mm @ 2.2, 1/125, 800 iso- adjusted curves, upped the contrast, resized to 5x7. Is it totally obvious two days with a sick kiddo has taken all of my energy? LOL, I'm just glad to have my healthy, happy girl back!

11 comments:

Toni said...

That is such a sweet picture. Toni

Amy said...

What a sweet moment!

Margaret said...

Wow. You captured such a great shot here! I love it!

Mandy said...

That is so adorable. Its such a treasure to cook with our babes, don't you think? It really is fun, and I love how you captured this moment.

Anonymous said...

That is a very sweet capture!
Cari

Sara said...

Glad she's back to good health~ remember to catch up on your rest too!

Debbi said...

I really like shots like this. Won't it be fun to look back at it when she is older!

Becky said...

What a nice daddy-daughter moment. Glad she's feeling better!

Tori said...

What a sweet moment!

Val said...

What a sweet memory!

Angela2932 said...

I love the aprons! I'm glad everybody's feeling better. And how sweet for your little girl to grow up and have mementos of daddy cooking with her! I think our photography helps us not take moments for granted. . . .