Monday, January 14, 2008

POTD January 15, 2008


This is our eldest dog, Hatcher Bear, our first Weimaraner (we have him, the grey, and a blue female). I was playing around with f stops on my 50mm 1.4 and since it was dim inside I went pretty low. Looking at it now I think I need to try again and go up more so I can get more of his full face in focus, not just his eyes.


8 comments:

Margaret said...

What a sweet-looking face. Love those catchlights in his eyes, too! Very effective shot!

Anonymous said...

I just want to kiss this doggy. So beautiful. You did such a great job on this photo, and I love the expression (I think pets have expressions...call me crazy) on his face.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on this photo! He is so cute.
Cari

tori said...

what a beautiful dog! Nice shot!

Becky said...

No dreaded pet eye in this, and catchlights. I'm impressed! Weimaraners are such beautiful dogs.

mel said...

he looks so sweet! the photo is great!

Val said...

Nice shot!

Anonymous said...

Nice shot