Friday, January 11, 2008

POTD January 11, 2008

My older sister, my only sister, Harvest. We may have had our fights growing up and in many things we are as different as night and day, but when I see her with her daughter everything in me is proud to call her my sister.



50mm, f/8, iso 400, 1/400

7 comments:

Kristi said...

What a sweet picture and tribute! I bet she LOVED this one!!

Margaret said...

Cute shot and what a great tribute to your sister!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the days of teaching you all I know are long gone. Apparently I ran out of facts. I guess I gave them all to you during our childhood. Now you are this incredible mother, with a stunning career, effortlessly multitasking and meeting your family's needs and I am blank in the head. Totally blank. I even count on my fingers and still end up the wrong number.

I actually really appreciate that you are giving some facts back to me. I don't know how I would be a good mother if it weren't for all the things you have been teaching me. And, I plan on getting all 5,345,654,542 facts I ever gave you back and then wrestling you to the ground. Oh, wait, I forgot, you do cardio every day for 45 minutes. So, my new plan is to get the facts, and then, watch some tv.

I'm still the boss of you.

Love Always,
Harvest

April said...

isn't it funny how the relationship changes between you and your siblings when you get older..i fought with my sisters like crazy when we were living at home but now we're actually friends..it's great..that's a fun picture!

Kristina said...

How sweet. What a great pic!
-KristinaK

Becky said...

She looks so happy to be with her auntie, who has a cool name by the way.

Val said...

Sweet photo. My only CC is that it may have been nice to find a shaded area so that you wouldn't get that harsh, spotty light on the faces. Still a great capture though!