Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces – Week 19 – “Blurb Photo Book Contest”


20080820-IMG_4741-2, originally uploaded by mombodywithadollface.

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty girl & great expression! Nice job.

CLR said...

This picture shows so much personality, nice shot!

tiarastantrums said...

great surprise face

Rachelle said...

AWESOME and AUTHENTIC! Nice.

Melinda said...

Amazing bokeh in this photo...not to mention she is just a doll! I love that expression!

Suki said...

love this one. wonderful expression!!!

Taylor said...

Love the expression, great shot!

Julie Ball said...

I l-o-v-e this one! It is so beautiful and funny! She is simply adorable! :)

The Dillon 6 said...

what was the surprise?!

Great picture!!! aNd I love the coloring.

Michelle said...

great expression

Jessi said...

Great expression and lighting :)

Unknown said...

Love her expression!


http://scienceesl.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Love it! What a fun expression.
Good luck.

Foursons said...

Great expression!

Unknown said...

This is for sure one of my favorites! :-) what a great expression and awesome colors, editing -- really I just love it all!

Leia said...

One of my faves! Love her expression. Definitely made me smile. Great job!

Indy Cookie said...

Adorable! Love the colors and her expression is priceless!

Mandi said...

That expression is wonderful. I really like the processing on this picture!

jen@odbt said...

She was surprised - love the capture.

AJ said...

Love her expression!