I'm co-chairing Kinsley's daycare Christmas party on Friday. So, my task was to come up with a craft little people could do with relative ease. So, James and I are going to busy ourselves cutting out about 100 mitten shapes from red, green, and white cardstock tonight and tomorrow. Then on Friday the children will decorate two with foam stickers, little pom-poms, glitter glue, crayons, and then we'll tie a ribbon between the two and they have made a mitten ornament.
Then, for my own fun, I'm thinking I'm going to make these calendars for next year. I already have a wall calendar for my office wall but I can make an excuse and have a pretty one on my desk as well.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Cute! I love the mitten ornament idea. I still have at least a few of my ornaments from my very early school days and they still make me smile when I pull them out.
Also, you can play around with photoshop and ghost in images behind the dates for your mini calendar.
Post a Comment